The ERTC Experts
Dedicated specifically to optimizing your refundable Employee Retention Tax Credit claims, using a quick and easy approach that takes less than 15 minutes.
REMEMBER: Even if you received both PPP Loans... Companies are STILL eligible for and getting substantial ERTC refunds. Utilize Your Rebate Today!
Making the Most of Your Claims To Keep Americans Working
Despite the government's enormous stimulus authorization, billions of dollars will remain unclaimed.
As people deal with the unprecedented effects of COVID-19, the original purpose of the program was to encourage employers to keep workers on the payroll.
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act created the ERTC, which offers business owners a credit based on qualified employee pay and health plan expenses paid after March 12, 2020, but before October 1, 2021.
This is not a loan.
Although the ERTC and PPP Loans were both formed under the CARES Act, this is not a loan and there is no payback. There are no limitations on how credit recipients can utilize their money.
Both full-time and part-time workers are eligible.
In 2020 and 2021, business owners can claim a refundable tax credit through the ERTC initiative. An eligible employer may claim a credit up to $5,000 per employee in 2020 from March 12 through December 31, 2020. That represents a potential of $5,000 per worker. The ERC rose in 2021 to $7,000 paid each employee during the first, second, and third quarters. Thus, each employee might potentially earn up to $26,000. A credit of up to $50,000 in each of the third and fourth quarters of 2021 is available to new firms that started operations after February 15, 2020, up to a maximum credit of $100,000.
Let our knowledgeable staff evaluate your eligibility for a sizeable reimbursement.
Our team of ERTC professionals can evaluate if you probably qualify for a no-strings-attached tax credit by asking you a few straightforward, non-invasive questions. Pre-qualification carries no fee or commitment.
Ensured To Maximize Refundable Credits For Small And Medium Sized Businesses In The Local Area
It's so simple that the time commitment is only 15 minutes.
No up-front costs to apply; 100% dependent on your refund
Documentation That Is Audit-Proof For IRS Support
Other CPA firms do not provide The 15 Minute Refund.™
We only focus on helping small business owners maximize Employee Retention Tax Credits. We don't prepare income taxes, compile financial statements, or offer any form of attestation services.
When you work with us, you can be sure that you've chosen the best CPA firm to seize this one-time chance to receive a sizable IRS refund check.
Discover what benefits our accounting professionals can provide for your company today
Learn More About Just A Few Of The Companies We've Assisted Over The Past 30 Days:
• Business Consulting Firm in Newport Beach, California, 19 W-2 Employees; $44,960 Credit
• Presentation Design Agency in Nashville, TN, 19 W-2 Employees; $162,979 Credit
• Restaurant Ownership Group in Florida, 224 W-2 Employees; $1,120,000 Credit
• Restaurant in Houston, Texas, 80 W-2 Employees; $400,000 Credit
• Montessori School in Addison, Illinois, 35 W-2 Employees; $175,000 Credit
• Single location Steakhouse $213,029.88
• Temp Staffing Company $259,099.46
• Hair Salon $107,792.22
• Multi-location Sandwich Shop $371,551.39
• Single location Pizza $58,255.25
• Toilet Manufacturer $252,104.88
• Church $30,782.22
• Gym $51,455.01
• Four Location Hotel $620,416.97
• Home Health Staffing Services $599,891.59
• Nutrition Products US Distributor $1,152,330.98
• General Contractor $364,283.71
• 4-location Restaurant $528,340.02
• Field Examinations $324,846.66
• Marketing Graphics $50,954.46
•Commercial Cleaning Owner $80,394.16
• ESL School $111,150.41
• Local Restaurant $528,340.02
• HVAC Contractor $39,262.33
• Environmental Engineer $21,000.00
• Marketing Agency $50,954.46
• 4 location Mexican Restaurant $2,014,000.00
• Dental Practice $125,867.34
• Automotive Car Dealership $406,798.25
• Non-Profit Organization $359,923.65
Start your claim in 90 seconds!
Complete the Questionnaire
Start with the 10 simple questions on this site to begin your claim. We will email you a secure link to an application questionnaire to be completed online.
Upload your 941 returns, PPP loan documents, and raw payroll data on our secure portal.
We calculate the credit you can receive from the IRS.
We will prepare and help you file the 941-X Amended payroll returns.
The IRS will process your credit and mail you a check.
Ten Simple Questions
While it's still available, take advantage of this new COVID-19 employee retention credit. You will be eligible if the pandemic has had an impact on your company.
Frequent Asked Questions and Answers
This site was built with GrooveFunnels.